Frome, Somerset, UK, July 10th 2005

  • paul_jordan_1973
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      I'm just passing this info on - contact Pete for me info (details below).

      Frome, Somerset, UK, July 10th 2005
      £1

      This years Frome GamesCon will be taking place at the Cheese
      and Grain Building in the Market Yard in Frome on Sunday
      July 10th from 10am 'till 5pm.

      We have lots of free games to play, tournaments,
      competitions, talks, displays, prizes, CCG's, RPG's, fantasy
      artwork, manufacturers, games for sale, games authors,
      miniatures, wargames, free parking, well you know the sort
      of thing and of course there will be food and drink
      available all day!

      The main attraction of course is to share space with like
      minded people, play games, meet new friends and have fun!

      We have also commissioned a specially made real ale for the
      event called appropriately enough "WassAle".

      We have 30 plus explainers helping out and the whole event
      should be a bit of fun.

      Frome is in Somerset in the UK between Bath and Glastonbury
      and this event is one of the very few in the area during
      2005. Various clubs will also be present, so this is your
      chance to come to Somerset and have fun!

      We are holding the event as part of the Frome Festival
      (www.fromefestival.co.uk) to give you more reasons for
      travelling to Somerset to see us. Tthere are over 140
      events spread over ten days, so why not make a weekend of it
      and see Van Morrison the night before or stay on at the
      venue after the GamesCon and see Arthur Lee and Love.

      The Frome GamesCon is being jointly run by Wassail Games and
      Iksentrik Models, both of Frome. For further information on
      the GamesCon, please call Pete on 01373 469946 or use the
      e-mail link here on this site.

      Website : www.wassailgames.com