ManorCon Booking deadline - 1 week away

  • David Norman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi All,

      ManorCon is fast approaching - this year, it's the 15th to the 18th July
      2005. This year, it's back to Shackleton Hall at Birmingham University. The
      hall's been refurbished last summer, so it's all looking shiny and new inside.

      The deadline for booking is now just over a week away. Bookings must be
      received by June 17th - otherwise you'll have to book on the door and pay
      the higher price. If you need a booking form, it can be downloaded from the
      ManorCon website, http://www.diplom.org/manorcon

      Meanwhile, if anybody is organising another games convention in the next 12
      months, then please let me know, so we can include it on the Upcoming
      Conventions page of the ManorCon Programme Booklet. And if you'd like to
      take out a full page advert in the Programme Booklet, please contact me for
      details - I need to know a.s.a.p., and will need to have the advert by the
      end of the month.

      David.