ManorCon 2005

  • David Norman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      We now have a date for ManorCon. ManorCon XXIII will be held on Friday 15th
      to Monday 18th July 2005, at Shackleton Hall.

      The hall has been completely refurbished since ManorCon was last held
      there. The committee have been to see it today, and it is looking like a
      much better venue than either Chamberlain Hall, or Shackleton Hall before
      the refurbishment.

      Some more information can be found on the ManorCon website,
      www.diplom.org/manorcon/nextcon.htm , and the Flyer, Booking Form and first
      Progress Report should be out sometime in January.

      David.