DiceConEast Venue Confirmed! - Leapfrog announced

  • Ellis Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004
      Sorry for the delay in confirming this caused by a combination of factors that Gordon Lamont is turning in to a game. Maybe.

      1. CONVENTION CONFIRMED
      2. SBA CHAIRMAN JUMPS

      CONVENTION CONFIRMED
      DiceConEast will be at Overseas House, Princes Street, Edinburgh on Sunday 28 November 2004.

      I have updated the website with more details of this and a report on DiceConWest 2004 from John McLintock.

      No excuses for all you East Coast dwellers! And while Overseas House is not quite as close to the central train station as our Glasgow venue is to that station, Princes Street is slap bang in the middle of the action. Shopping, sites and gaming. What more could you want?

      Please help us by one or more of the following: (a) consider registering in advance (b) spreading the word (c) turning up on the day. The focus is on open gaming but we will have a couple of tournaments including a debut session of Hammer of the Scots and the return of Up Front. We will, of course, have a great selection of games to choose in our library or you can bring your own.

      I hope to see you there.

      SBA CHAIRMAN JUMPS
      Gordon Lamont, ably assisted by his brother Fraser, has gone into the game business. The first offering is LEAPFROG. It's an easy to play but challenging to win fast and frantic game. There have been some favourable independent pre-release reviews. The components are top notch, an excellent standard for a first release. You can check out the Fragor Games web site - www.fragorgames.com for details. Or you can travel to Essen this month where Gordon will gladly sell you a copy and let you know what's next.

      Ellis Simpson
      DiceCon Webmaster

      Ellis Simpson
      Golds Solicitors, Stewart House, 123 Elderslie Street, Glasgow G3 7AR

      Tel: 0141 300 4300 Fax: 0141 300 4350

      Email: ellis.simpson@...

      Our award winning web site is at www.golds.co.uk

      IMPORTANT: this email is only for the person to whom it is addressed. We may check and record incoming emails. We will block messages with viruses, spam or inappropriate images. However, as with any artificial intelligence, the screening software will not be 100% accurate. Neither we nor the sender accept responsibility for viruses or the operation of the screening software. Although all messages are screened by MessageLabs you must make your own checks for viruses. You must not assume we have received any email you send us unless we acknowledge it.