PSYCHO CON 2004 - UPDATE - 1 Week left to go for Advance Registrations!!!

  • Mike Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      PSYCHO CON 2004 UPDATED INFORMATION:

      From 2pm Friday 8th October to 6pm Sunday 10th October 2004
      The Clifton Hotel, SCARBOROUGH, UK

      £4 per day, or £8 for the weekend if booked before 17th
      September.
      £6 per day, or £12 for the weekend if paying on the door.
      Overseas attendees admitted FREE!

      http://www.psychozine.co.uk/psychocon .
      If you are attending - please REGISTER as soon as possible.

      THERE IS ONLY 1 WEEK TO GO FOR ADVANCE REGISTRATIONS!

      Please bring any games that you particularly would like to play.
      You are sure to find players!

      Prizes have been donated by MAYFAIR GAMES, EAGLE GAMES,
      RIO GRANDE GAMES, SPIRIT GAMES, and
      THE BOARD GAMES COMPANY with more to come!

      eg. £25 voucher off games bought from The Board Games Company for
      the
      winner of the Diplomacy tournament!

      The Clifton has some single rooms available @ £35 / night.
      it also has double and twin rooms.
      Book early to avoid disappointment! Telephone: 01723 375691
      Other accommodation, to suit all pockets is available in nearby
      hotels and guest houses via the Tourist Information Centre - 01723
      373333.

      to do on our behalf to your mates, players in games you currently
      play in, and to any games clubs you are a member of. Your help
      appreciated!