ManorCon - 1 month to go

  • David Norman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 12:52 AM
      Hi All,

      ManorCon is now just one month away.

      If you are intending to book in advance, you now have just ten days to do
      so. You can download a booking form from www.diplom.org/manorcon . If you
      are coming and do not book in advance, you will have to pay the higher "on
      the door" prices when you arrive.

      If you run another games convention in the UK, and would like it listing in
      the ManorCon Programme Booklet upcoming conventions page, then please send
      me the following:

      Convention Name:
      Location:
      Dates:
      Contact Name and E-mail:
      Tournament Website:

      Conventions may be any time between this ManorCon and next ManorCon.

      Also, if you would like to take out a full-page advert for your games
      convention in the Programme Booklet, then please contact me.

      Finally, a quick question. Is anybody attending to play Diplomacy, who
      speaks Italian ? If so, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      David.