MayCon Question and Answer

  • Julia and Chris Boote
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2004
      >Chris,
      >
      >Is MayCon still going ahead ? Are there any rooms left at the hotel ?
      >All
      >the other questions last-minute bookers might ask...
      >
      >You might want to answer these on UK-Con-News, so that people who were
      >thinking of maybe booking at the last minute, or turning up on the door,
      >realise that now is the last minute...
      >
      >David.

      Hi David and any other last minuters
      Yews, Maycon is definitey still going ahead - we have over 60 people
      booked
      Here is our webiste http://www.maycon.org and oiur email address
      maycon2004@...
      While our reserved rooms at the hotel are all gone, the Thistle has
      rooms still available to be booked online at special rates - for a
      single room these are as good a rate as we got them for!

      So if you're at a loose end at all this bank holiday weekend, come
      along, we'd love to play some games with you

      Chris