Brightcon 2004 Puerto Rico Tournement 28th March

  • Brighton Boardgames News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      All

      Just a remainder that the tournament will be on Sunday 28th March 2004 in the National Association of Railway Clubs, 4 Belmont, Brighton, BN1 3TF

      Doors open at 11.45 am, registration closes at 12:10 pm and the tournament starts at 12.20 pm. Remember to Change your Clocks, its British Summer Time!

      £ 2 Entry Fee

      Turn up on the day, this will include entry to the Railway Club, access to the Bar and prizes.

      Food (Lunch)

      We plan to have an American Style Buffet. So please bring sufficient food along to feed two people, we will share all the food.

      Booking

      You can Pre-Book beforehand by ringing Jerry on 01273 418401 or e-mail Martin at news@...

      Please bring your own set if you can, so long as it is complete:

      Full details at our webiste www.brighton-boardgames.org.uk

      Regards

      Martin Devereux
      Brighton Boardgames Club