Fw: DiceCon 2004 - 6 June 2004 and...

  • Mark Stretch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      From: "Ellis Simpson" <ellis@...>

      Ladies and gentlemen

      THE DATE
      I am pleased to tell you we now have a date for DiceCon 2004: Sunday 6 June
      2004. The venue will be the same as previous years - The Quality Hotel
      Glasgow.

      DIARY!
      I am sending you this now as advance notice. Please put it in your diary.
      Please spread the word. I will send a follow up email with more details as
      soon as I can.

      MORE NEWS
      But, watch out for a second DiceCon 2004...we are working with other
      Scottish gamers to bring you an east coast event later in the year. The
      current plan is that the June event will focus on the tournaments - Settlers
      of Catan with the top two, hopefully, winning entry to the World
      Championships, Galloping Pigs, maybe Carcassone, Up Front and whatever else
      we can get sorted. But there will be all the usual free play options.
      Basically, a day of playing games. The later east coast event will have
      less, if any, tournaments - depending on feedback from you - but a huge
      emphasis on playing games. Basically another day of playing games!

      WEB SITE
      I will not be able to update the web site for at least a couple of weeks but
      I will send a separate note when that is done.

      PRICES
      To be confirmed. We hope to give you great value gaming.

      Good gaming.

      Ellis Simpson
      Note: I am the DiceCon webmaster. You may contact me directly on this email
      address.

      PRIVACY
      If you do not want any more messages about DiceCon events please send an
      email to webmaster@... with UNSUBSCRIBE in the message heading.
      We never share your personal data with anybody else.

      Please note new [snailmail] address!
      Golds Solicitors, Stewart House, 123 Elderslie Street, Glasgow G3 7AR
      Tel: 0141 300 4300 Fax: 0141 300 4350
      Email: ellis.simpson@...
      Golds Web Site, updated weekly, is at http://www.golds.co.uk
      [Voted #1 Scottish Law Web Site!]