Siege of Troy Freeform

  • Mike Snowden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      We are now taking registrations for our weekend freeform game The Siege
      of Troy.

      The game will be run at the West Retford Hotel from the 12th - 14th
      November 2004.

      If you register for the game before the 30th April 2004 the game fee
      will be ukp55.00

      If you register after 30th April the game fee will be ukp65.00

      The registration form can be found on the web-site
      (http://www.ishtari.demon.co.uk/siegeoftroy), the web-site has also been
      updated with additional game information and a copy of the first draft
      of the Players Guide for your edification.

      If you want to keep up to date with the latest developments, please
      subscribe to the Siege of Troy e-group
      (uk-sot-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) on Yahoo. If you have any queries
      about the game please direct them to uk-sot in the first instance rather
      than to this list.

      We've already had 57 people register an interest in playing, so book
      early to avoid disappointment!

      Look forward to seeing you all there.

      Richard Salmon
      Nathan Richards