Bob Kendrick Shield

  • Shaun Derrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2003
      We are at that time of the year again when I am requesting votes for
      the Bob Kendrick Shield.

      The BKS is to honour the best UK Diplomacy player of 2003.

      Please send me your top three players in descending order.

      Only UK based players count.

      The player with the most 'tops', 'firsts', whatever you wish to call
      them, will be awarded the shield at MasterCon - if it taking place -
      or some other appropriate convention/meeting.

      The current holder is Mark Wightman

      Players can be Email / FTF / Postal players.

      Deadline for votes is 31 January 2004

      Shaun Derrick
    • Shaun Derrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
        I received only 8 votes for the Bob Kendrick Shield this year. It was
        extremely wide open with only 1 player getting two 'Firsts'...and
        that was John Stratford.

        Other Firsts were Tim Sweeney, Jeremy Tullett, Ivan Woodward, Dave
        Wreathall, Simon Bouton and Shaun Derrick.

        I know that John will not be at MasterCon this year, so I will do the
        presentation at ManorCon.

        Mark, do you have the Shield off Chetan yet?

        Shaun