House Con

  • Andrew Tampion
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2003
      I will be holding a house con at my home in Hinckley, Leicestershire
      on the 14th of June. Nothing has been decided about what to play,
      although a request for "Viceroys" has been made. Start about 11 am.

      E-mail me if you're interested.

      Regards

      Andrew Tampion
    • Andrew Tampion
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2005
        I've posted about this before so apologies to anyone who's seen.

        I host a bi-monthly house con in Hinckley where I live, anybody in the
        Midlands who is interested please feel free to get in touch.

        Andrew