MidCon - 2 weeks to go

  • David Norman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2002
      There are now two weeks to go until MidCon, and we already have more
      bookings for this year than we had attendees last year. Given the number of
      people who tend to book at the last minute, this means we should have a
      significant increase in numbers this year.

      Talking of booking at the last minute, as there are now only two weeks to
      go, the hotel will no longer hold rooms for MidCon on a preferential basis,
      so you may be bounced to another hotel. However, as of today, there are
      approximately 15 rooms remaining for sale at the hotel on MidCon weekend,
      and they are available to the general public, not just to MidCon. So if you
      want a room at the hotel, I suggest you book by e-mail, first thing Monday
      morning. These rooms will go very quickly, so waiting a day or two is not
      recommended.

      A booking form can be found on the MidCon webpages, at
      www.sfcp.co.uk/Events/Midcon/Midcon_booking.htm . Midcon's e-mail address
      is midcon@...

      David.