"Housecon" near Malmesbury next Sunday, 29 Sept

  • David Wreathall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2002
      Hi all

      I'm thinking of getting a game of Diplomacy together next Sunday, but I don't have a list of players who live nearby. If you're interested, please email me back with a telephone number I can call you on (will probably be Weds or Thurs before I confirm). Also, let me know if you'd like to bring or play a different game if we don't get the right number for Dip.

      I live a couple of miles East of Malmesbury, which is just off J17 of the M4. I'd be hoping to start about 10-10:30 and finish by 6:30, with a trip to the village pub in between for lunch. Suggestions welcome.

      With any luck, this might not be a one-off. It would be good to get the odd game together for those of us who live to far West to attend London hobbymeets...

      Drop me a line, or call me on 01666 825573.

      Dave Wreathall