TringCon

  • Alan Parr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      TringCon is a one-day event held on the last Saturday of September - this
      year, the 28th. This will be TringCon X, and this year Mike Brian is
      offering the chance to join a Fireside Football replay of the World Cup. In
      fact, as usual we'll probably offer a games: players ratio of about 5:1 - in
      other words, we get around twenty thoroughly nice people and you can expect
      there to be over one hundred games on offer.

      The venue is the New Mill Social Centre in Tring, about 15 minutes journey
      from junction 20 of the M25. The cost of the day is £10, which covers
      everything - convention fee, a donation to Histiocytosis X Research, the
      famed TringCon buffet lunch, the slightly less famed TringCon tea, coffee
      and tea throughout the day, and the annual assault on the European biscuit
      mountain.

      Do get in touch if you'd like to know more.

      Alan Parr

      alanparr@...