Colchester All Day Gaming Good Friday

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012
      Colchester Board Games Club will be hosting a day of gaming on Good Friday, 6th April, starting from 10AM. £5 on the door but for that you get lunch and a drink. 10AM start, you must arrive by 12 if you want food. This will be held at our usual venue Kings Cafe which is situated above Aldi, 86 London Road, Lexden, CO3 9DW. Please use the car park spaces at the back of the car park, which are labelled Kingsland Church. Once these are full there is plenty of other parking nearby.
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 4:43 PM
        Parking update. Once the Kingsland Church spaces are full we can use Lexden Springs school car park, CO3 9AB. This car park is acessed from Halstead Road through the ambulance station. It is two minutes walk from King's cafe.

        Anticipated Games Library

        Amytis
        Articulate
        Assyria