Gamers' Holiday in France?

  • Phil Masters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      An idea I'm toying with at the moment... Something that UK-based
      gamers might be interested in...

      I'm wondering if some people might be interested in a gamer's
      break/holiday in France. I happen to be in contact with somebody
      (okay, family) who runs some holiday cottages in southern Normandy,
      and I could probably swing a block booking at a modest discount. The
      cottages have plenty of space for playing games, plus decent
      facilities - and they're also within pretty easy driving distance of
      things like the Normandy beaches and a slew of medieval castles, all
      well suited for gamer excursions if people were going
      *Civilization*-crazy and needed some fresh air, or just wanted to
      treat this as a holiday with some games thrown in.

      There's space for up to about 16 people total, although a lot of that
      is in double rooms.

      Like I said, this is a tentative idea for now, but if anyone is
      possibly interested, please do drop me an e-mail at
      phil@... .

      --
      Phil Masters
      http://www.philm.demon.co.uk