41Bob Kendrick Shield

  • Shaun Derrick
    Dec 12, 2003
      We are at that time of the year again when I am requesting votes for
      the Bob Kendrick Shield.

      The BKS is to honour the best UK Diplomacy player of 2003.

      Please send me your top three players in descending order.

      Only UK based players count.

      The player with the most 'tops', 'firsts', whatever you wish to call
      them, will be awarded the shield at MasterCon - if it taking place -
      or some other appropriate convention/meeting.

      The current holder is Mark Wightman

      Players can be Email / FTF / Postal players.

      Deadline for votes is 31 January 2004

      Shaun Derrick
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic