21Bob Kendrick Shield

  • Shaun Derrick
    Dec 18, 2002
      Bob Kendrick Shield

      Attn UK Diplomacy hobby...

      Enthusiasm for getting something done with the Bob Kendrick Shield is lacking. I was hoping someone else will take over the running... anyone!?

      I would like votes for best British player of 2002. In order to vote, all you have to do is send me your top three British players, who, in your considered opinion deserve to be names British Diplomacy player of the year. The player with the highest number of '1st' votes will win the Shield which will be presented at MasterCon in March.

      Previous winners are

      1997 Dave Horton
      1998 Dave Horton
      1999 Simon Bouton
      2000 Simon Bouton
      2001 Chetan Radia
      2002 ?

      Your votes will count as there are only around 15 people who actually vote.

      Note that players must be British based and must be active in the Postal/Email/Tournament hobby. There has been a lean towards Tournament players in the past, which, considering my own connections and Bob Kendrick's own preferences, is not surprising.

      Flood my Inbox, Baby!!!

      Shaun

      Shaun Derrick
      Travel Management Group PLC