113RE: [uk-con-news] Games Day - 21 April in Coventry

  • shaun derrick
    Apr 4, 2007

      I would like to let everyone know that I am holding a games day (Board games) at The Business Enterprise Centre, Deedmore Road, Coventry CV2 2AA on Saturday 21 April.

      games day

      The idea is to promote board games to this community which is a 'regeneration area' of the city. I am advertising it in the area but I suspect that apathy will rule and it will end up being a group of the usual suspects. 5/6 confirmed they will be coming along. Any more would be welcome.

      Find it on Multimap. Just over

       a mile or so from Junction 2 of the M6. Take the A4600 towards Coventry

      (not the A46 which shows Coventry Airport) - stright on at the first roundabout - right at the second roundabout {by MacDonalds} into Wigston Road - at the end of Wigston Road turn right then immediately left into Ringwood Highway - at the end of Ringwood Highway, turn left into Deedmore Road - the Business Centre is just past the little island hump in the road on the left hand side.

      Bring something to eat as there isn't anything provided. There will probably be tea and coffee though.

      Shaun Derrick