11ManorCon - only two weeks to go

  • David Norman
    Jul 6 3:32 AM
      ManorCon is now only two weeks away. If you haven't booked yet, then you
      are too late ! However, we have plenty of accommodation still available -
      far more than we ever fill, so if you want to come along, then just turn up
      and book on the door.

      For those of you who have booked, the final progress report is currently at
      the printers, so you should be receiving it soon. For those of you who
      haven't booked, it is available from the Website, www.diplom.org/manorcon .

      This year is looking big. We usually have around 120 people booked by PR3.
      This year we are around 170. Part of this will be because people haven't
      left it to the last minute like they normally do, but even so, it is
      looking like a bumper year.

      Finally a message for ALL UK CONVENTION ORGANISERS :

      If you organise a convention in the UK, and would like a mention in the
      ManorCon Programme Booklet, then e-mail me in the next few days. I need to
      know the Convention Name, Dates, Location, and contact details. Any
      convention which holds tournaments similar to those at ManorCon, and which
      will be held before ManorCon 2003, is eligible.

      David.