Welcome aboard!

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 1999
      Welcome aboard to Betty Eberle! Ndi manja awiri.

      If anyone is having trouble accessing the onelist site (if you want to check
      the bookmarked websites, the archived messages, or the subscriber list (a
      new feature)), let me know. Those of you who subscribed yourselves should
      have no trouble, but there seems to be a password problem with some of the
      folks that I subscribed directly. Again, let me know, and we'll get it
      straightened out.

      Rand