Trip to NM

  • varsha ghosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hello! Happy new year! Hope everybody is doing well!

      This message is for the folks in Albequerque, NM: I've decided to leave
      leafy, rainy New England for New Mexico during MLK weekend and would like to
      catch up with folks who are in Albequerque (or nearby). I know that Phil and
      Juliet (and I think Ray and Robin) are in the area so if they could get in
      touch with me (617-661-9083 or email) before Friday or just call Deb Novak
      at 505-266-6548 if you would like to get together.

      Thanks and stay well--Varsha