Urgent message for John ROMEWWEBER: Please pass

  • Paul S. DEVER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2000
      John jst left Bamako, and while slleping his wallet fell out of his pocket.

      The airport police found it and I will pick it up tomorrow. If anyone can get a hold of him with another email address, or a phone call somewhere in Columbia University in NYC, could you get themessage to ihm?

      Thanks in advance. He arrives Monday morning a 6AM in NYC, then goes to clas shortly thereafter.

      Thanks.

      PS: He had a good time and got caught in the Ivory Coast coup.
    • Tara Marie McCrohan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2000
        I left a message on his answering machine & spoke to Mike. Tara