I wish you all the most wonderful Holiday - from Kymu

  • kymwalther@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 1999
      You have just received an animated greeting card from Kymu
      You'll see the personal greeting by using the following Web location.

      http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box5374u/fgd6wuxmhfgean.htm

      (Your greeting card will be available for the next 90 days)
      There is no charge for this service! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

      Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
      posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to send a
      card at no charge to someone at this location)
      http://www.bluemountain.com/
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2000

        Dear Kym,

        Thanks so much for the card, animated and everything. I assume there was
        also sound, but my sound card disappeared along with the modem when it
        crashed.

        I hope you enjoyed your holidays.

        Happy New Year,

        Vyrle