Quinton's New Daughter

  • Dan Talbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to inform any of you who knew Quinton Jamieson during your
      stay in Malawi of the birth of his new daughter.

      Manon was born on the evening of the 16th. She weights 7 pounds and 4
      ounces. Both mother and child are fine and healthy.

      If you'd like to congratulate Quinton he can be e-mailed at
      chronicle@...

      Hope everyone is doing well and surviving the holiday rush.

      Best wishes for a safe holiday,

      Dan Talbot