Back on line

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999

      Dear Ujeni folks,

      After 41 days of disconnection, caused by a faulty modem, exacerbated by
      lack of funds for repair, we have returned to the ranks of the connected.
      184 unread messages. Thanks for all the input. I hope I can catch up.

      Best of greetings for the holiday season. More later.

      vyrle@...

      Address, telephone number, and e-mail address are still the same. All are
      working at the moment.