Kym Walther's recommendation

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 1999
      I think it was Kym who recommended the book Dear Excile....correspondence between two friends, a PCV teacher in Kenya and her friend in New York. I serendipitously found it in our one little independent bookstore that is going the way of many of their breed. They are having a closing sale so, like a vulture, I swooped in. There it was, this off beat little book. Kate's (the PCV) letters were insightful and well written, quite fun and poignant. Thanks Kym. Cathy
    • kym walther
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 1999
        no problem!!!!
        It was a fun, quick read!!! and those are always good!