Malawi on TV

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 1999
      If any of you get the TRAVEL channel on TV a program we saw about Malawi will be repeated on Sunday. It is somewhat of an inane travel piece but also good in spots. Good singing, some nice village scenes (not sure where exactly) some rather funny reactions of Malawians to some insipidness on the part of the program's "traveler" who for the most part was nice and interested. Also, there's a nice part at the end in Livingstonia. All-in-all it was fun to see. I believe the name of the program is "Trailblazers" in the listings but during the program "Off the Grid" shows in the corner. It is scheduled for 4:00 pm here according to the internet guide for the Travel Channel. Try www.travelchannel.com Don and Cathy