Snelling, Pt.1

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 1999
      Hey Christine, Thanks a lot for giving us a peek at what we're missing Saturday night. Cathy and I, however, will be supping in Snelling (Pop. 300) Saturday at the Dredger Inn.(It's our only choice since Town Frosty went out of business).
      Our selections will include fish sticks, smoked by the patrons puffing cigarettes at the bar, or T-Bone steak garnished with A-1 Sauce. Also we can have a regular cottage cheese and pineapple salad or the deluxe one which comes with a dollop of mayonnaise topped with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
      After dinner drinks will be taken at Bud's Bar just down the street. It is there you are considered a connoisseur if you take the wine out of the paper bag.
      Think of us as you're making gluttons of yourselves this weekend. Don .