curious little query

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 1999
      We do get some strange requests here at the Africa Bureau Information Center. Anyone out there with language expertise care to take a stab at this question?

      Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999
      From: G Spencer
      <Gina.Spencer@...>

      A curious little query...

      A class of primary school children in not-so-sunny Surrey
      have encountered the word Kangeisubeki and would like to
      know what language they have encountered and what their term
      means.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!