  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      If you want a little Christmas spirit we send this. You should have seen Don and me singing along with a computer.....really strange (but fun). I don't even usually like to sing, maybe that should be... no one EVER likes me to sing. I think this is definitely something that's better when done by more than one, probably a group would be best. I can picture it, reminiscent of the "old days" when we used to gather 'round the piano. The home page might be a little long and maybe a bit tiresome but if you keep going to the bottom you'll get to the sing-a-long part. Merry, merry holidays to all from us. Don and Cathy

      http://www.always-safe.com/merryxmas2.html