(no subject)

  • phil & juliet drazek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 1999
      Greetings from Phil & Juliet,

      We are currently living in Albuquerque, NM until November or December 1999. I am working on a highway interchange project. Juliet is teaching ESL/English at a local high school.

      We moved here in August 98 from Portland, OR (the Promised Land) for the project. Albuquerque is quite a change from Portland in climate and culture.

      We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!!! Deedle Deedle Dee!!!

      Hey where is Tony Swenson?

      Seeya,

      Phil & Juliet