HIV article

  • spenc024@xx.xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
      I am printing out a copy of a recent article published in JAMA Aug 25th, 1999,
      the title is HIV transmission through breastfeeding: A study in Malawi. I
      haven't read the study yet, but it should be enlightening. Just thought some of
      you would be interested in reading this study. I will attach a copy of the
      study and hopefully it will go through and not take forever to detach. Melissa
      Spencer

      (See attached file: HIV transmission through breastfeeding.cgi)
    • Bell, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2000
        thanks melissa, hope all is well with you....

        madame elizabeth

      • spenc024@mc.duke.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2000
          Liz, Are you jsut getting to mail form way back in December now? Well things
          are good here. I am almost done with school and I can go out and practice
          medicine and hopefully not hurt anyone. I am doing in-ptaient med right now and
          it is tough stuff. We have a lot of really sick people and it is hard to look
          at the big picture and they all want to leave AMA if they are alcholics or
          druggies. So that is always hard. Hey Ed and I are going to Mardi Gras, any
          suggestions of where to eat or hang out? I know you went to school at Tulane
          and you should have some good inside tips. Hey, did you know I was married, so
          Miss no longer applies, but sicne I didn't change my name I'm not sure how it
          works. My next rotation is Research, so I am thinking of looking at how
          refugees versus immigrant children progress in school or health wise including
          psychological. Who knows, I haven't really decided yet. How is married life
          treating you? Any news of a mwana yet? Deb and Rand must be so excited, but
          kids are such
          hard work. I can't imagine having any myself right now. Well check you later
          and enjoy the warmth of Atlanta. We will be driving through on the way to New
          orleans and I'll honk for you. Love, melissa