Posting to the list

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 1999
      A couple of people have had questions about how to put a message on the
      list. All you have to do is compose a regular email message and send it to
      ujeni@onelist.com

      Every subscriber to the list will get the message.

      We have a good response to the list so far, about a dozen RPCVs, with more
      joining every day.

      It has been a while since some of us have seen each other. Why don't we get
      some action going by letting us know what's been going on with you lately?
      Are you doing well? Where do you live? What are you doing with your time?
      Shall we break out the frip charts?

      Rand