DC Fares to Vegas- Even Cheaper Today

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 1:49 PM
      Hey. Found an even cheaper deal from DC today. I'm just taking this stuff
      straight off the net and sharing the info- I didn't write it. Enjoy!!!
      Travel well!

      Snooze Alarm: Washington (DC) To Las Vegas $220 RT No Saturday Stay

      A Bestfares.com Snooze You Lose Deal

      February 17, 1999 ... America West has reduced airfares between Washington
      (DC) and Las Vegas to $220 roundtrip. No Saturday stay is required for this
      fare. Other major airlines offer a fare of $1,069. You could save up to
      $849. Here are the fare rules:

      1.Last day to purchase: UNKNOWN. Act fast for this Bestfares.com Snooze You
      Lose Deal. 2.Fare Code: LR7 3.Travel days: Seven days a week 4.Travel
      period: Through 331 days from today 5.Saturday night stay: NO 6.One-way
      purchase available: NO 7.Minimum stay: One overnight 8.Maximum stay: NONE
      9.Blackout dates: December 28, 1999 through January 4, 2000 10.Advance
      purchase: Seven days 11.Senior discount: Seniors (62+) and a companion of
      any age pay $198 each. 12.Infant's discount (under 24 months): fly free in
      the same seat as the adult. A separate confirmed seat is $110.

      Bestfares.com Snooze You Lose Deals present temporary fare reductions
      introduced by one or more airlines on specific routes. Many times, these
      fares are used as signals among airlines, as they battle for competitive
      advantage. In some cases, they are only offered for a few hours. Because
      their availability is controlled by the airlines, please understand if the
      fare is pulled before you are able to book. Snooze You Lose Deals provide
      excellent air travel bargains, but they definitely require fast action.

      Best Fares Homepage

      �1997, 1998 Best Fares USA, Inc. -- Terms & Legal Notices
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "Horse sense is the good judgment horses have that prevents
      them from betting on people."