John Patten -- God ,you think about it!

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 1999
      Mr Patten,
      I was on a routine call last eve to pick up a 37 year
      old male C/O Tachycardia and Hypertension, from an
      Adult, long term care facility. My partner and I came
      into the room, did an initial assessment, got a set of
      vitals, received patient history from the nurse on
      scene, and packaged our newest buddy for transport to
      a downtown Seattle hospital.
      As we were getting ready to roll out of the room with
      our non-critical patient, I looked up at the TV and
      found you looking down at me with a smirk on your
      face, and long blonde hair cascading over your
      shoulders.
      My first thought:
      John Patten has died and is now my guardian Angel
      (existing only throught TV)
      My second thought:
      You have got to be Fu**en kidding me. (Parental
      descression and censorship provided for all of you
      sensitive people living in your bubble)
      My third thought:
      The nitro had had give my last "chest painer" must
      have gotten on my hands and now I am having visual
      halucinations. NICE!!!

      Then I remembered the ujeni that I read about you
      doing the Hollywood Squares gig. Well done.
      I could only stay for a second or two, but I have to
      say: If you had disagreed with Garth Brooks about the
      triceritops thing, I would have to have a talk with
      you, or maybe some trans-cutanious pacing without
      morphine. hehehe
      Did you win?
      What was the outcome?

      Later all,