Re: Take some time out, please.

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 1999
      Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Take some time out, please.
      Yeah, we did, and it was a GREAT movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

      --------------------------------------
      Date: 11/15/99 1:33 PM
      To: Custodian
      From: ujeni@onelist.com
      From: "phil & juliet drazek" <drazek@...>

      Paul, Your favorite movie is The Warriors??? Didn't we watch that when
      Phil and I were staying at your house in Lilongwe - or was that just one of
      my many hallucinations.

      Juliet
      Date: Sunday, November 14, 1999 7:14 AM
      Subject: [ujeni] Take some time out, please.

      >From: "Paul Dever" <pdever@...>
      >
      >Take some time out, please.
      >A cool exercise, so try it out, and don't slack off.
      >
      >Here's what you're supposed to do. COPY (not forward) this entire e-mail
      >and paste it onto a new mail that you will send. Delete my answers and
      >write in your own. Then, send this to a bunch of people you know INCLUDING
      >the person who sent it to you (me). The theory is that you will get a pile
      >of get-to-know-you e-mail's! You'll learn a lot of little-known (and
      >sometimes scary?) facts about your friends! Remember to send your answers
      >back to the person who sent it to you (me).
      >
      >Ready? Here we go:
      >
      >NAME: Paul
      >HOME: Bamko, MALI via Macon, GA.
      >HEIGHT: 5'7.5"
      >AGE: 35
      >EYES: hazel
      >HAIR: some, blond
      >
      >WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUIJA BOARDS?: Yeah, right. My cousin always got
      >the answers she wanted.
      >
      >YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: South Park and Beavis & Butthead are tied with The
      >Family Guy on the animated set, but on real TV, Drew Carey, Friends, and
      >X-Files.
      >
      >WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSEPAD: Calculater from ULEAD. Com, a Taiwanese software
      >co.
      >
      >FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Malawiopoly, yes MALAWIopoly, a local version of the
      >MB game
      >
      >FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Maxim, Stuff, Playboy, Details, and Men's Journal. I
      >also get the slew of weeklies (Economist, USNews & World Reprot, Time)
      >
      >FAVORITE SMELL? Dried fish in the local market...no, that is the most
      >memorable...hot fresh pizza.
      >
      >FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTIST? CCR.
      >
      >FAVORITE BOOK? None, but I read a lot (As a PCV in Mauritania, one of my
      >claims to fame was finishing 600 books in two years of service.)
      >
      >WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Screwing up a project, or (inadvertantly)
      >hurting someone.
      >
      >BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Helping someone else.
      >
      >FAVORITE THING TO DO ON THE WEEKEND? Hang out, play with our dog, do
      >family stuff and cook.
      >
      >WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK? None.
      >
      >WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
      >What happened while I was sleeping that I will have to fix.
      >
      >DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? No.
      >
      >ROLLER COASTERS...DEADLY OR EXCITING? Exciting.
      >
      >PEN OR PENCIL? Pen.
      >
      >HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? As few as possible. Not that
      >I want to be a slave to technology, but the nature of the beast.
      >
      >FUTURE/PRESENT DAUGHTER'S NAME? Can't think of any.
      >
      >FUTURE/PRESENT SON'S NAME? Janus (future tense). Ideal name, but would
      >be a target for other kids in school, so probably David.
      >
      >FAVORITE FOOD? Rib Roast and Yorkshire Pudding.
      >
      >DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? Always have, always will.
      >
      >HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME? Neither caught or convicted.
      >
      >CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate.

> [...]

      [Message ID: -1269449732]
      [Internet header:]
      From: "phil & juliet drazek" <drazek@...>