Re: John Patten on TV

  • Peter Bertling
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
      I got my big break over a three day weekend a couple of weeks ago. I was
      on national Turkish television while visiting their first president's
      gravesite. I'm holding out for a roll opposite Michelle Pfiffer.

      At 09:09 AM 11/10/99 PST, mandy briggs wrote:
      >From: "mandy briggs" <mandy_briggs@...>
      >
      >Hey, all. Just heard the news about John Patten on Hollywood Squares.
      >John, this may very well be the funniest thing I have ever heard. This is
      >way I love my life and the people in it! Do you realize you now join the
      >ranks of other famous Malawi tv celebs? (I'm referring to Paul's stint on
      >Jeopardy in college). Actually, I'm envious. I was drafted to participate
      >in this local video recently for work (to promote participation in our
      >programs) and my shot got cancelled. "That was supposed to be my big
      >break", I keep telling my co-workers.
      >
      >Hope everyone is good.
      >
      >Mandy

    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] John Patten on TV
        Do you STILL believe I was on Jeopardy????? Heh, heh, heh...wow

        --------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 1999
          I'd be more inclined to believe that you had a spot on "Stupid Human Tricks"
          doing your little Fanta number. Seems a little more up your alley. (By the
          way, that is still my favorite trick ever.) Deb

          > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] John Patten on TV
          >Do you STILL believe I was on Jeopardy????? Heh, heh, heh...wow

          Rand & Deb Wise
          2784 Mt. Olive Drive
          Decatur, GA 30033

          wiserd@...
          (404) 327-5765

          How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.
        • Paul Dever
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 1999
            Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] John Patten on TV
            Tuns out I might be in Atlant for Sunday, or Monday, depending on my
            sister. Maybe we can make the video, and send it in and split 50/50...

            --------------------------------------
            Date: 11/11/99 11:39 AM
            To: Custodian
            From: ujeni@onelist.com
            From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>

            _____
            Rand & Deb Wise
            2784 Mt. Olive Drive
            Decatur, GA 30033

            wiserd@...
            (404) 327-5765

            How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

            [Message ID: -1269802114]
            [Internet header:]
            Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:07:10 -0500
            To: ujeni@onelist.com