John Patten on TV

  • mandy briggs
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
      Hey, all. Just heard the news about John Patten on Hollywood Squares.
      John, this may very well be the funniest thing I have ever heard. This is
      way I love my life and the people in it! Do you realize you now join the
      ranks of other famous Malawi tv celebs? (I'm referring to Paul's stint on
      Jeopardy in college). Actually, I'm envious. I was drafted to participate
      in this local video recently for work (to promote participation in our
      programs) and my shot got cancelled. "That was supposed to be my big
      break", I keep telling my co-workers.

      Hope everyone is good.

      Mandy
    • Peter Bertling
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 1999
        I got my big break over a three day weekend a couple of weeks ago. I was
        on national Turkish television while visiting their first president's
        gravesite. I'm holding out for a roll opposite Michelle Pfiffer.

        At 09:09 AM 11/10/99 PST, mandy briggs wrote:
        >From: "mandy briggs" <mandy_briggs@...>
        >
        >Hey, all. Just heard the news about John Patten on Hollywood Squares.
        >John, this may very well be the funniest thing I have ever heard. This is
        >way I love my life and the people in it! Do you realize you now join the
        >ranks of other famous Malawi tv celebs? (I'm referring to Paul's stint on
        >Jeopardy in college). Actually, I'm envious. I was drafted to participate
        >in this local video recently for work (to promote participation in our
        >programs) and my shot got cancelled. "That was supposed to be my big
        >break", I keep telling my co-workers.
        >
        >Hope everyone is good.
        >
        >Mandy

      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 1999
          Reply to: RE>[ujeni] John Patten on TV
          Do you STILL believe I was on Jeopardy????? Heh, heh, heh...wow

          --------------------------------------

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 1999
            I'd be more inclined to believe that you had a spot on "Stupid Human Tricks"
            doing your little Fanta number. Seems a little more up your alley. (By the
            way, that is still my favorite trick ever.) Deb

            > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] John Patten on TV
            >Do you STILL believe I was on Jeopardy????? Heh, heh, heh...wow

            Rand & Deb Wise
            2784 Mt. Olive Drive
            Decatur, GA 30033

            wiserd@...
            (404) 327-5765

            How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.
          • Paul Dever
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 1999
              Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] John Patten on TV
              Tuns out I might be in Atlant for Sunday, or Monday, depending on my
              sister. Maybe we can make the video, and send it in and split 50/50...

              --------------------------------------
              Date: 11/11/99 11:39 AM
              To: Custodian
              From: ujeni@onelist.com
              From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>

              _____
              Rand & Deb Wise
              2784 Mt. Olive Drive
              Decatur, GA 30033

              wiserd@...
              (404) 327-5765

              How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

              [Message ID: -1269802114]
              [Internet header:]
              Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:07:10 -0500
              To: ujeni@onelist.com