really funny, by anyone's standards

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
      Reply to: really funny, by anyone's standards
      I wil put you up in Bamako if you come visit. Maybe I will even take a
      few days off, and take you to Timbuktou, or Dogon Country. THere are a
      few people here worthy of parole watching, so Don could get a little work
      done at the same time.

    • Weber
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
        Paul, We're not THAT upset that we'd travel from here to Timbuktou just to
        allow you to atone though the invite sounds intriguing. Love, The Old Folks