Re: really funny, by anyone's standards

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 1999
      Paul(as in appalled, which I am),
      Your reference to the "process" is unbecoming an employee of an agency
      of the U.S. Gov't whose mission is to promote peace & understanding in our
      world. My wife, always a cheerful sort, is no longer. Not only have you
      dissed her but caused her to make of public spectacle of herself in front of
      our "younger" and now former Peace Corps Pals. In conclusion I can say there
      no longer is peace and understanding in Snelling, Ca. (pop. 300). D.W.
      Weber
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
        Reply to: really funny, by anyone's standards
        I wil put you up in Bamako if you come visit. Maybe I will even take a
        few days off, and take you to Timbuktou, or Dogon Country. THere are a
        few people here worthy of parole watching, so Don could get a little work
        done at the same time.

      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
          Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] really funny, by anyone's standards
          Oy vey!!!!!!!! I sit corrected here. I think it has to do with my bad
          posture from sitting in the chair all day...
        • Weber
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
            Paul, We're not THAT upset that we'd travel from here to Timbuktou just to
            allow you to atone though the invite sounds intriguing. Love, The Old Folks