Re: really funny, by anyone's standards

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 1999
      Thanks Melissa for the correction. I hope everyone now will disregard
      Paul's comment about the effect of our aging. The fact that he was so
      WRONGHEADED should be reassuring to all of you who plan to reach our age.
      And....the site is fun; had no TROUBLE getting it with the corrected
      address! Poor peeps, what they had to go through in the name of science
      (?)!!! Cathy

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 1999
        Paul(as in appalled, which I am),
        Your reference to the "process" is unbecoming an employee of an agency
        of the U.S. Gov't whose mission is to promote peace & understanding in our
        world. My wife, always a cheerful sort, is no longer. Not only have you
        dissed her but caused her to make of public spectacle of herself in front of
        our "younger" and now former Peace Corps Pals. In conclusion I can say there
        no longer is peace and understanding in Snelling, Ca. (pop. 300). D.W.
        Weber
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
          Reply to: really funny, by anyone's standards
          I wil put you up in Bamako if you come visit. Maybe I will even take a
          few days off, and take you to Timbuktou, or Dogon Country. THere are a
          few people here worthy of parole watching, so Don could get a little work
          done at the same time.

        • Paul Dever
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
            Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] really funny, by anyone's standards
            Oy vey!!!!!!!! I sit corrected here. I think it has to do with my bad
            posture from sitting in the chair all day...
          • Weber
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
              Paul, We're not THAT upset that we'd travel from here to Timbuktou just to
              allow you to atone though the invite sounds intriguing. Love, The Old Folks