Re: for DC area folks only

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 1999
      Woohoo! That's you, Mandy and Lauren so far. That's quorum, that's a party. Thanks for forwarding the message. I had assumed they were on the ujeni. I guess you could bring chips if you felt so inclined. See ya soon!

      From: Susan_Clasby@...

      Christine,

      Hey there!! That sounds like fun! I will be there, let me know if I can
      bring anything! I also sent this on to Mike, and Kathy, I hope you don't
      mind. See you next week!

      Sue
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] for DC area folks only
        Also if y'all in DC are so inclined, maybe we can get together when I am
        in DC for my exam. Currently, I am there from Friday evening 26 Nov thru
        the AM of 2 Dec. Any possibilities???