Re: really funny, by anyone's standards

  • spenc024@xx.xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 1999
      Sorry, it isn't peeps, it is just plain peep (sans s). I guess my typing
      fingers got ahead of me. It is very funny, especially the medical miracle
      highlight.
      Melissa
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 1999
        Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] really funny, by anyone's standards
        To Weber Family: It has to do with the aging process...

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 11/9/99 1:02 AM
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Weber" <weber@...>

        Hi Melissa.......I am crushed! I can't get the "peeps". Tried clicking on
        from this meassage and am told it can't find the peeps. From Netscape I
        can
        get the plain learnlink etc. but see no way then to get on to the little
        marshnmallows from there. Is there a fatal flaw or I'm I doing something
        wrong? Please let me know; those little guys are part of my cultural
        heritage. Cathy
      • Weber
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 1999
          Alright Paul.....are you ready to rescind that "Weber Family" remark and eat
          some crow???? How politically incorrect can one BE??? But then what can one
          expect from a young person....always jumping to wrong, pigheaded
          conclusions. We older people take our time and think before we speak.
          And what do you plan to do to make amends to us?? I'll let Don respond in
          his own fashion for being included. Your wise old friend, Cathy

          > Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] really funny, by anyone's standards
          >To Weber Family: It has to do with the aging process...
          >
          >--------------------------------------
          >Date: 11/9/99 1:02 AM
          >To: Custodian
          >From: ujeni@onelist.com
          >From: "Weber" <weber@...>
          >
          >Hi Melissa.......I am crushed! I can't get the "peeps". Tried clicking on
          >from this meassage and am told it can't find the peeps. From Netscape I
          >can
          >get the plain learnlink etc. but see no way then to get on to the little
          >marshnmallows from there. Is there a fatal flaw or I'm I doing something
          >wrong? Please let me know; those little guys are part of my cultural
          >heritage. Cathy

        • Weber
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 9, 1999
            Thanks Melissa for the correction. I hope everyone now will disregard
            Paul's comment about the effect of our aging. The fact that he was so
            WRONGHEADED should be reassuring to all of you who plan to reach our age.
            And....the site is fun; had no TROUBLE getting it with the corrected
            address! Poor peeps, what they had to go through in the name of science
            (?)!!! Cathy

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 9, 1999
              Paul(as in appalled, which I am),
              Your reference to the "process" is unbecoming an employee of an agency
              of the U.S. Gov't whose mission is to promote peace & understanding in our
              world. My wife, always a cheerful sort, is no longer. Not only have you
              dissed her but caused her to make of public spectacle of herself in front of
              our "younger" and now former Peace Corps Pals. In conclusion I can say there
              no longer is peace and understanding in Snelling, Ca. (pop. 300). D.W.
              Weber
              > Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] really funny, by anyone's standards
              >To Weber Family: It has to do with the aging process...
              >
              >--------------------------------------
              >Date: 11/9/99 1:02 AM
              >To: Custodian
              >From: ujeni@onelist.com
              >From: "Weber" <weber@...>
              >
              >Hi Melissa.......I am crushed! I can't get the "peeps". Tried clicking on
              >from this meassage and am told it can't find the peeps. From Netscape I
              >can
              >get the plain learnlink etc. but see no way then to get on to the little
              >marshnmallows from there. Is there a fatal flaw or I'm I doing something
              >wrong? Please let me know; those little guys are part of my cultural
              >heritage. Cathy

            • Paul Dever
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
                Reply to: really funny, by anyone's standards
                I wil put you up in Bamako if you come visit. Maybe I will even take a
                few days off, and take you to Timbuktou, or Dogon Country. THere are a
                few people here worthy of parole watching, so Don could get a little work
                done at the same time.

              • Paul Dever
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
                  Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] really funny, by anyone's standards
                  Oy vey!!!!!!!! I sit corrected here. I think it has to do with my bad
                  posture from sitting in the chair all day...
                • Weber
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 10, 1999
                    Paul, We're not THAT upset that we'd travel from here to Timbuktou just to
                    allow you to atone though the invite sounds intriguing. Love, The Old Folks