Re: Another Dudley?

  • MMickie5@xx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
      congrats,,,of course!!!
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Another Dudley?
        Fetus or Festus?????

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 11/4/99 6:13
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Daniel Dudley" <papadud@...>

        Gert and I are expecting another member of the Dudley clan sometime around
        the first of March. We just got some pictures taken today and yes, there
        is
        a little fruit of our passion floating around in there (No idea of the
        sex,
        but we are pulling for a boy this time around). Wendy is getting very big
        and is talking so much. She is really being treated well by the sudents
        at
        this school as is Gertrude.

        Love,
        Papadud, Mamadud, Wendy and Fetus (or whateverstage it is at)