Another Dudley?

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
      Gert and I are expecting another member of the Dudley clan sometime around
      the first of March. We just got some pictures taken today and yes, there is
      a little fruit of our passion floating around in there (No idea of the sex,
      but we are pulling for a boy this time around). Wendy is getting very big
      and is talking so much. She is really being treated well by the sudents at
      this school as is Gertrude.

      Love,
      Papadud, Mamadud, Wendy and Fetus (or whateverstage it is at)
    • MMickie5@xx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
        congrats,,,of course!!!
      • Paul Dever