  • kym walther
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 1999
      Hello all!

      I wanted to let everyone know of a book I've recently read. Its called
      "Dear Exile", by Hilary Liftin and Kate Montgomery. It is a collection of
      letters between 2 best friends over the course of a year. One making her
      way in NYC after college, the other struggling with life as a PCV in Kenya.
      It's a real quick, easy read, but very funny at times, and VERY relatable!!!
      I'd really recomend it if youd like to reminisce.

      Now, please dont anyone mistake this for plugging a product over the
      Ujeni... I assure you I get no royalties! :)

      Hope everyone is well!
      take care, Kym