Re:

  • Peter Bertling
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 1999
      Congrats you two!! I've wanted to write you for, oh, two or three years
      now, but have always found a reason not to (too much work to pick up a pen,
      save trees by not using the paper, etc.). Now I feel obligated to say,
      good job. Keep up the good work.
      Life in the bird is going well, though I'm ready for an extended holiday.
      Planning on going to Budapest and Prague during our week long break next
      month. Just get away and get recharged.
      Take care of yourselves and keep us informed. Peace.

      Pete