Re: Chunks

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 1999
      My grandkids,who often read my E- mail, wanted to know who would be so
      stupid as to name their dog chunks. Don Weber, Class of 94-96.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 1999
        Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Chunks
        The same people who would name a movie BarbWire...

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 10/16/99 11:38
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Weber" <weber@...>

        _
        _____
        >Rand & Deb Wise
        >2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        >Decatur, GA 30033
        >
        >wiserd@...
        >(404) 327-5765
        >
        >How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

        [Message ID: -1272048581]
        [Internet header:]
        From: "Weber" <weber@...>
        To: <ujeni@onelist.com>